Coronavirus disease 2019
Guidance on good procedures for dealing with COVID-19 in the workplace is available from
Industry specific guidance is available from
More specific guidance on the operation of Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) is available from The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
The American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- COVID-19 has affected all aspects of life, including work.
- Returning to work poses a variety of challenges to both employers and employees.
- Guidance to deal with the disease is available but is constantly changing due the evolving nature of the pandemic.
- As more research increases knowledge about the infectivity and transmission of SARS-CoV-2, guidance for coping in the workplace will also evolve.
- Each workplace will have a unique set of challenges depending on the type of work, location and layout of the workplace and the workforce itself.
Whatever your needs, we are here to assist you in making your workplace both safe and workable.
Page revised 26 May, 2020